Unique Fraser and Whales Package
Make the most of Hervey Bay!
Your tour includes a Whale Watch Tour you will never forget AND a visit to The World Heritage Listed Fraser Island.
Your Whale Watch tour includes
- Guaranteed sightings
- Expert accredited commentary
- Friendly and experienced staff
- Tea/coffee with biscuits, danishes, cake & antipasto platter on the way home
- Hydrophone equipped, to hear the Whales sing
- Free Wi-Fi
- Underwater viewing rooms (see the whales in their natural environment)
- Access to the unique viewing platform (gets you eye level with the whales)
- Free “Close Encounters” Whale Watch DVD
- Entertainment for the children (toys, coloring in and kids DVDs)
- Multi lingual staff and whale information in 6 languages
- Air-conditioned comfort in all cabin areas
- Fully licensed
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
Your Unique Fraser Tour includes
- Travel in small peronalised group with a local experienced tour guide
- Freshly prepared lunch and morning tea
- Transport in late model, air-conditioned Land Cruisers
- A drive along amazing Seventy-five Mile Beach
- The fast flowing water of Eli Creek
- The Maheno Wreck
- The Pinnacles vibrant colored sand cliffs
- Also visiting Central Station, Wanggoolba Creek Rainforest and much more
- National park fees
This is an adventure tour and as such they do not carry children under four years old. For children 4-7 years old parents/care givers must supply an Australian Approved child seat.
15th July to 29th October 2017
Morning Whale Watch - 8:30am to 12:30pm
Afternoon Whale Watch - 1:30pm to 5:30pm
Terms and Conditions
- Prices valid for 2017 season.
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Booking cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee.