Remote Fraser Island and Explorer Package
The Fraser Island 2 day package offered by Tasman Venture, in partnership with Fraser Explorer Tours, takes in the east and west coast of Fraser Island giving you ample time to experience the island’s many natural wonders, famous icons and hidden gems in 2 days.
Cruise the stunning west coast and explore hidden delights on our Remote Fraser Island Tour and experience the thrill of driving along famous Seventy Five Mile Beach and swimming in famous Lake McKenzie on a Fraser Explorer Day Tour.
Swim in the crystal clear waters of the freshwater creeks and spectacular lakes, stroll along endless white sandy beaches, climb ancient sand dunes, kayak tranquil creeks and explore ancient rainforests.
A visit to the wreck of the SS Maheno is always a photographer’s delight, as are the coloured sand cliffs of the Pinnacles. You’ll leave with many unforgettable memories and the knowledge that you have truly experienced all that this magical island has to offer.
All this while traveling in comfort and style and being served delicious meals and refreshments.
Tasman Venture’s Remote Fraser Island Experience includes:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- Beach and water activities
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Guided walks
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Morning tea followed by a delicious lunch
- Antipasti platter
- Fully licensed bar
- Small numbers
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- As an added bonus, during the Hervey Bay whale season (July to October), be on the lookout for humpback whales and experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with these majestic creatures as they enjoy the calm clear waters off Fraser Island.
Fraser Explorer’s Day Tour Includes:
- A visit to exquisite Lake McKenzie
- A walk beside Wanggoolba Creek and rare King Ferns
- The ancient rainforest of Central Station
- A drive along amazing Seventy-five Mile Beach
- The fast flowing water of Eli Creek
- The Maheno Wreck
- The Pinnacles vibrant coloured sand cliffs
- Buffet lunch and refreshments
- Comfortable air-conditioned 4WD coaches with seat belts
- National Park fees
- For children under 4 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australia Approved car seat. For children 4-7 years old parents/ car givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.
Terms and Conditions
- Infants under 4 Free
- Cancellations will incur a 20% fee
- Cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee
- Requires a minimum number of 8 guests to travel