Remote Fraser Island and Unique Fraser Package
Escape to a destination that offers the best in natural beauty and unforgettable experiences.
The Fraser Island 2-day package offered by Tasman Venture, in partnership with Unique Fraser Tours, takes in the east and west coast of Fraser Island giving you ample time to experience the island’s many natural wonders.
Cruise the stunning west coast, explore hidden delights and experience the thrill of driving along famous Seventy Five Mile Beach on the east coast with our 2 day package or alternatively, do a single day tour.
Swim in the crystal clear waters of the freshwater creeks and spectacular lakes, stroll along endless white sandy beaches and explore ancient rainforests.
A visit to the wreck of the SS Maheno is always a photographer’s delight, as are the coloured sand cliffs of the Pinnacles. You’ll leave with many unforgettable memories and the knowledge that you have truly experienced all that this magical island has to offer. All this while traveling in comfort and style and being served delicious meals and refreshments.
Tasman Venture’s Remote Fraser Island Package includes:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- Beach and water activities
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Guided walks
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Free Wi-Fi
- Morning tea followed by a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
- Tropical fruit platter
- Fully licensed bar
- Small numbers on spacious boat
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay accommodation
Unique Fraser Day Tour Includes:
- A visit to exquisite Lake McKenzie
- A walk beside Wanggoolba Creek and rare King Ferns
- The ancient rainforest of Central Station
- A drive along amazing Seventy-five Mile Beach
- The fast flowing water of Eli Creek
- The Maheno Wreck
- The Pinnacles vibrant coloured sand cliffs
- Morning tea, lunch and refreshments
- Comfortable air-conditioned 4WD vehicle with seat belts
- National Park fees
PLUS ours is the only 1 Day Tour to visit Indian Head Champagne Pools!
Please note: Unique Fraser do not carry children under the age of 4 years on this tour as their tour vehicle does not have the appropriate anchor points for child seats.
For children 4 - 7 years old parents/caregivers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.
Terms and Conditions
- Please note: Unique Fraser do not carry children under the age of 4 years on this tour as their tour vehicle does not have the appropriate anchor points for child seats. For children 4 - 7 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.
- Remote Fraser Island tour requires a minimum of 8 passengers to travel.