Premium Fraser + Remote Fraser Island Experience Package
Escape to a destination that offers the best in natural beauty and unforgettable experiences.
The Fraser Island 2 day package offered by Tasman Venture, in partnership with Fraser Explorer Tours, takes in the east and west coast of Fraser Island giving you ample time to experience the island’s many natural wonders, famous icons and hidden gems in 2 days.
Cruise the stunning west coast and explore hidden delights on our Remote Fraser Island Tour and experience the thrill of driving along famous Seventy Five Mile Beach and swimming in famous Lake McKenzie on a Fraser Explorer Day Tour.
Swim in the crystal clear waters of the freshwater creeks and spectacular lakes, stroll along endless white sandy beaches, climb ancient sand dunes, kayak tranquil creeks and explore ancient rainforests.
A visit to the wreck of the SS Maheno is always a photographer’s delight, as are the coloured sand cliffs of the Pinnacles. You’ll leave with many unforgettable memories and the knowledge that you have truly experienced all that this magical island has to offer.
All this while traveling in comfort and style and being served delicious meals and refreshments.
Your Tasman Venture Remote Fraser Island Experience Tour Includes:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- Beach and water activities
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Guided walks
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Free Wi-Fi
- Morning tea followed by a delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
- Tropical fruit platter
- Fully licensed bar
- Small numbers on spacious boat
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Daily departures
- Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive
- Departs daily 8.00am
- Returns 5.00pm (approximately)
Your Fraser Explorer Premium Day Tour Includes:
- An intimate, fully guided 4WD tour seeing the best of Fraser Island (maximum 18 passengers)
- Enjoy guided rainforest walk to the historical heart of the island
- Stop off for a swim in the fresh waters of Eli Creek
- Beach time on the famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach including Pinnacles Coloured Sands
- Visit Lake McKenzie - a stunning freshwater lake perched in Fraser Island's famous dunes
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from Hervey Bay accommodation
- Morning tea
- Al a Carte set menu at Eurong Beach Resort
- Sunset drinks
- National Park Fees
You will need to supply a Booster seat for any children under the age of 7 years and an Australian Approved Child seat for children under the age of 4 years for the Fraser Island component of this package.
Terms and Conditions
- Infants under 4 FREE.
- For children 4 - 7 years old parents/ care givers must supply an Australian Approved booster seat.
- Remote Fraser Island tour requires a minimum of 8 passengers to travel.
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Booking cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee.