Remote Fraser Island and Lady Elliot Island Package
These packages include the ultimate 1 day Remote Fraser Island tour with Tasman Venture and a full Lady Elliot Island day tour.
The one day Remote Fraser Island tour from Hervey Bay allows you to see the remote west coast of Fraser Island. Be one of the few, not the many.
While the Lady Elliot Island day tour gives you ample time to snorkel in crystal clear waters with an abundance of marine life on the spectacular Great Barrier Reef.
About Lady Elliot Island
Lady Elliot Island, situated off the northern tip of Fraser Island, is the most southern coral cay that lies within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Reserve.
It is a significant bird breeding ground as well as being home to an array of wildlife, including whales, turtles, manta rays and various tropical fish.
The lagoon is the perfect place for a spot of reef walking and fish feeding, while the island’s surrounding reef right off the beach offers amazing visibility year round and is a snorkeler’s dream.
The glass-bottomed boat tour is a must-do and allows you a glimpse of the spectacular marine life in the island’s pristine waters.
The Great Barrier Reef is one of the world’s natural wonders, so make sure you visit this unsurpassed coral eco-system and combine it with a one day Hervey Bay Remote Fraser Island tour.
Your 1-day Remote Fraser Island Tour Includes
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Awinya or Bowarrady Creek with their diverse natural beauty and fresh water
- Nine kilometres of coloured sand
- Guided walks
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Morning tea and delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
- Tropical fruit platter
- Fully licensed bar
- Free Wi-Fi
Water activities, including:
- Kayaking and snorkelling
- Stand up Paddleboarding
- Tube rides
Plus guided walks with our experienced crew. Enjoy small numbers on a spacious boat and FREE TRANSFER from your Hervey Bay accommodation.
Your 1-day Lady Elliot Island tour includes
- Return scenic flight to the island (approx. 40 mins*)
- Welcome drink/orientation tour
- Glass bottom boat/guided snorkel tour
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel & fins)
- Hot & cold buffet lunch
- Afternoon guided activity/tour
- Towels, sunscreen, snorkel equipment and reef walking shoes provided
- Use of day guest facilities
What to bring on your tour
- Comfortable walking shoes/crocs
- Hat, sunscreen and camera
Block Out Dates
This package is unavailable from 20th Dec 2017 to 5th Jan 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Child ages in from 3-12 years.
- Prices valid until 31.03.2017.
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Remote Fraser Island requires a minimum of 8 passengers to travel
- OFF PEAK
14th Nov 2016 until 22nd Dec 2016
22nd Jan until 31st Mar 2017
23rd Dec 2016 until 21st Jan 2017