Hummer and Whales Package
Make the most of Hervey Bay!
Your Half-Day Whale Watch tour includes:
- Guaranteed sightings
- Expert accredited commentary
- Friendly and experienced staff
- Tea/coffee with biscuits, danishes, cake & antipasto platter on the way home
- Hydrophone equipped, to hear the Whales sing
- Free Wi-Fi
- Underwater viewing rooms (see the whales in their natural environment)
- Access to the unique viewing platform (gets you eye level with the whales)
- Free “Close Encounters” Whale Watch DVD
- Entertainment for the children (toys, coloring in and kids DVDs)
- Multi lingual staff and whale information in 6 languages
- Air-conditioned comfort in all cabin areas
- Fully licensed
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
Your Hummer Tour includes:
- National Park fees and transfers
- Current model air conditioned H3 Hummers
- Guaranteed small group size – maximum 4 guests!
- Friendly and experienced guides
- Visit ancient rainforests and freshwater creeks
- Visit Lake McKenzie
- Freshly prepared catering including morning and afternoon tea with individual picnic hampers for lunch
- Special afternoon tea including champagne, strawberries and chocolate truffles
- All beverages including beer, wine, champagne, juice, soft drink and bottled water.
You will need to supply a Booster seat for any children under the age of 7 years and an Australian Approved Child seat for children under the age of 4 years for the Fraser Island component of this package.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices valid for 2017 season.
- Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.
- Booking cancellations within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% fee.