Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island. This is no ordinary Fraser Island holiday tour; get away from the crowds and chaos, forget the rigid time tables or rushing from place to place. With Tasman Venture you can experience the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. You will not just see the Island, but experience the Island while bush walking, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as: dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more. Let us show you our amazing backyard!
Your full day tour includes:
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- Visiting the Historical Sandy Cape Lighthouse
- 9 kilometers of colored sand
- Guided walks
- Beach Access with Amphibious Water Craft
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Delicious Prawn and BBQ Lunch
- Tropical fruit platter & antipasto platter
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Small Numbers on Spacious Boat
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay Accommodation
To book Fraser Island tours with Tasman Venture, simply click the 'Book Now' button or give us a call on 1800 620 322.
Departs at Urangan Boat Habour, Buccaneer Drive, Hervey Bay.
*Boarding 15 min prior to departure
|Child 4-14 years||$95.00|
|Family 2 adults 2 children||$500.00|
Infants under 4 Free & Group packages available on request
Booking cancellations will incur a 20% fee.Book Now
2 Day Tour Available - Click here
"I’ve been to Fraser Island, but not seen anything like this before"
Kate Ernst - LA, USA